I hate it when your nails are super long and pretty, but they keep chipping and breaking, and you know deep inside you need to let go.
For a few weeks until they grow out again, that is. It’s kind of like the pain of seeing you’ve accidentally pulled out one or three eyelashes, except they take much longer to grow out again. I had basically no choice but to cut my nails, and now my fingers look ultra fat. Sausage fingers indeed. But glitter polish kind of makes everything feel okay again. Wearing the blue toned green b.young nail polish with L.A color’s “Treasure Island” on top.
9 Notes/ Hide
- qtnavw likes this
- andifimwrong reblogged this from lovethenails
- baileyvandekamp likes this
- justsara27 reblogged this from lovethenails
- wompwompworld likes this
- nails-love likes this
- mindgibberish likes this
- thatbitchkelly reblogged this from lovethenails
- lovethenails reblogged this from affs92
- cashew616 likes this
- atelierellsworth likes this
- affs92 posted this